Old 15-06-2003, 04:56 PM
John Rutz

Default totaly undone

-- Hi Guys....

Well .. I don't whats wrong but I cannot get rec.ponds to work!
And am I ever lost without it. Will have to wait until tomorrow
to call Earthlink.

I put up some pics of my Grandsons... they are on the
Webshots link below. Nathan was injured in Iraq. He
was driving a truck that hit a landmine - sandstorm .... Still under
investigation. He and another truck were involved. He is
going to be okay. Lost part of his right hand and has a head
injury. His buddies that didn't make it were ones he's been with
throughout. Mike called as soon as Nathan was injured -
asked what was wrong with Nathan... Jane nor Denny had heard
anything about the accident ... it's that twins thing...

Please - we need your prayers ...........

Please tell the group about picture being up.... Thanks a million!!

Nedra

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com