Old 15-06-2003, 05:08 PM

Default ping ingrid

sigh. well I suppose you could. this is the concentration and time Jo Ann came up
with for GF by experimentation, meaning the flukes are dead and the fish show no bad
reaction at ALL. She is very fussy about any residual effects on her GF.
I dont suppose a couple seconds one way or the other is going to do much for koi. I
think you might have to get some trash koi and work out the details. maybe report
back? Ingrid

"BenignVanilla" m wrote:

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
BV, that's the dosage for "quick and clean" dip for flukes. He could use
Prazi or SupaVerm if he had it handy, but this little fish is in deep
kimchee. The green algae stuff growing on him is probably saprogenia, a
fungal infection. He probably either got hurt, lost a scale or otherwise

got
damaged and the pond funkies took advantage of him. Peroxide is on hand;
other meds are not. The little fish's gills are seriously compromised.

I guess what I meant was, could you use a lower concentration for a longer
time to be safer for the fish. 10 seconds, and no more, sounds like a
dangerous method.

BV.