Old 15-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Trevise

Default Cut off Toe on Lawn Mower

"BiG_Orange" @ wrote in message ...
"Trevise" wrote in message
. com...
"BiG_Orange" @ wrote in message

I was out on site the other day doing some stuff and a woman called in

for
her husband because her son shredded his toe in the lawn mower. Just a
reminder to all those taking the mower for granted.

P.S. The "son" was 23, although that does not make it any better,

still
nice
to know they didn't have an 8 year old out mowing.

Mike

Reckon ol' nine-toes won't take that spinning blade for granted

anymore...

From what I understand tooth decay is not limited to the south as often
speculated by Yankees, nor is getting your tow cut off by a lawn mower.

Yup, reckon yer right, but he didn't lose that thar digit from chewin' too
much backy...
;-)