Old 03-03-2003, 05:41 PM
James Caldwell

Default Coalition of the Bought

Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:37:39 GMT

Otto Bahn
:

clamnebula wrote:

Funny, I thought the Turkish army was more a butch kind of army.

I want my empire back.

say... didn't you invent those padded footstools, too?

Yeah, combining the words "foot" and "stool" just
seemed so *wrong*. It reminds me of mowing a lawn
that's been heavily mined by dogs...

The worst part about owning a dog up North was the
spring thaw. At least down here in Carolina, the
bacteria don't take a winter vacation, even if they
do get a tad lethargic.

Thats why riding lawn mowers are so popular nowadays. Just dont stand
in the line of fire