Old 15-06-2003, 06:46 PM
Jennifer Brooks

Default Free 12 Plants for the USA - You Pay S/H

I'm arguing about misapplication of the term "free".

That's all. I don't care who's profiting or whether they're or not.

AC/DC dude,
You know, there are so many ruined newsgroups and forums on the internet, due
in part to crap like you posted about the plants. How about giving "petty"
nonsense like arguing over whether or not a kind hearted soul who wants to
share is actually making $1.00 or not a rest, eh? Your comments on this issue
at best should have been reserved for email, since you felt compelled to
complain. I was saddened to see what you wrote, and I hope you think twice next
time. Better yet, you collect a bunch of your aquatic plants, prepare them for
shipping, get the bubble wrap, peanuts, container, zip lock, and priority
shipping materials, trim your plants, take an hour to prepare and box them,
drive them to the post office, wait in line, then see if your "free" complain
had any warrant at all. Then find out that you even lost a dollar or two,
because shipping ended up being even more than what you "guesstimated" when you
offered the plants up for free!
Think about it, or even better, share with someone some time, it will make you
feel better
Jen