Old 15-06-2003, 08:44 PM
D.S.

Default Happy Father's Day?

Because of your tardiness, would you agree with me that all the men here
deserve a new 24" butterfly Koi at the expense of the ladies here? :-)

I'm all for that!!!!

D.S.

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
news
Let me start off my bitching session by wishing all the men in this
newsgroup a happy father's day! Hope you all got the tools you want (not
important if you need it or not).

My dear wife and kids gave me stuff the kids made for me in school
(picture
frames, etc way cool!), and a t-shirt that says "Dad...otherwise known as
ATM Machine"

To the Women here; ...... I vaguely recall that we men here wished you

all
a happy mother's day, and showered you with all kinds of compliments....

no?

Well then...will a happy father's day back at us be in order...? :-)

Because of your tardiness, would you agree with me that all the men here
deserve a new 24" butterfly Koi at the expense of the ladies here? :-)

We will resume our regularly scheduled ponding questions etc tomorrow if I
can get over my hurt ......

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: