Old 15-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Malsai alert!!!!

I just got back from Costco and I not only did I see Malsai
there, but I saw women buying them for their husbands for fathers
day. These were not even trees, they were houseplants in bonsai
pots and the glued in rocks. I just laughed.

***************

The Bonsai Doctor, Nina, no doubt, will hear from wives: "That
clod can't keep ANYthing alive -- including our romance! NOW
he's killing that priceless little 20-year-old XXXXX tree I
bought him for Father's day. How do I . . ."

Or from husbands: "I KNOW this was a test. I just know it. She
got me this IMPOSSIBLE XXXX bonsai, and I haven't the faintest
idea what to do. It's turning brown. Please help . . . "

;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Growing
desperate: Pleeeaaassseee . . .DO NOT USE AN APOSTROPHE TO MAKE
A PLURAL!!!!!!!!!!!! (All apostrophes herein certified as
correctly used.)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++