Old 15-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Fenny

Default BBC Gardeners World Live

Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
heard Serena Blanchflower say...
On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 19:57:51 +0100,
(Fenny) wrote:

They got a silver. It looked an awful lot better with the plants and
everything in than it did when we were lining the pond with sand. All
the people I spoke to said that they liked it.

Congratulations!

Ta, I'll pass it on. I just daubed black paint on the wall and mixed
some concrete :-)

I can say with absolute conviction that my design for next year's
Chelsea will not make the grade, even if I manage to explain the umratic
theme.
--
Fenny
Fictitious Facts of the Day - from a list by Andrew Burford
#79: Liverpool got its name because it used to be surrounded by a pool
of livers.