Old 03-03-2003, 06:29 PM
~ jan

Default help me thanks

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 "BenignVanilla" wrote:
This weekend I played a game with friends that pitted men against women. I
am male, BTW. The men got asked questions only women should know, and nice
versa. I knew all of the answers, and was quickly labeled Princess and
snipped, rest of story below

Big Grin here. )

There is some stigma to females and plants, I don't know why. The vast
majority of farmers are probably still male.... or a coed-team. Even I have
at times slunk to thinking some men's interest in plants are odd.... course
digging deeper.... they were generally all around odd, so I guess that
probably wasn't slinking just due to plant interest. ;o)

What I need to remember is that I had never own a house plant prior to
dating my husband, who had many in his room. Now I have a houseful of them,
all taken care of by me..... and hey, how did that happen???? How did he do
that??? Hmmmm, I'm having some serious thoughts here, I think I've created
some serious work for myself because I know he enjoys them too... obviously
and especially the part about having them around. How'd he do that???? I
need a hobby now where he does the work and I just enjoy it. ;o)

Any suggestions? Oh, and it can't cost money as any extra goes into the
ponds and plants. ;o) ~ jan

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 "BenignVanilla" wrote:
This weekend I played a game with friends that pitted men against women. I
am male, BTW. The men got asked questions only women should know, and nice
versa. I knew all of the answers, and was quickly labeled Princess and
Audrey by my kind friends. What's my point? I am planning a large VF and no
vortex or other doo-hickey...Ok maybe some low voltage lighting but for all
intents and purposes I will have a very woman-like design.

I think I'll go build something...try and get some masculinity back.

BV.
aka The manly-est chick er...guy around.

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a