Old 15-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Jon Boehm

Default Roses Fertilizing and Drip Irrigation

I think I like Cass's suggestion. I dug a small hole under the emitter
and put in a little less than 1 TBS of Ortho Rose pride. The water
should drip thru the Fertilizer on its way to the rose. I also scattered
another partial TBS around the plant. Ortho suggests 2 TBS per new or
young plant. That should do me for 12 weeks

I would love to get a fertilizer infuser but I have 12 zones of various
things such as turf, trees, plants, decks, and even a mister zone. I
would love to find 1 system that would work for all of them, except for
the mister zone -- I grow fast enough 'around' as it is. Plus I don't
even want to mess with PVC any time soon.

In article ,
Cass wrote:

As for fertilizer, I used a long-term (11 month) Osmocote Plus which I
apply in a single hole using a dibble, right under the dripper (I use
shrublers). Works fine.