Old 16-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Buttonwood

Alan:
I believe Iris lives in New York State, and I in Southern New Jersey. I
am always willing to hear how someone, not from Florida is keeping their
prized Buttonwood alive. If nothing more than comparing notes.....
I've had mine for five years, and it has tested me, several times, but
it is a tough old bird, and I respect it for it's tenacity to stay alive
in a differnt environment from which it originated.

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner
http://www.jamesbaird.com/cgi-bin/Ja...d=00000068 48

Alan Dunbrook wrote:

Well, any advice I give for growing buttonwood is for what has worked
for me in the north(Ontario, Canada). This is the 18th year that I have
this tree(from my first year in bonsai).

Best regards,
Alan

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++