Old 16-06-2003, 01:32 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Rain water collector

Sounds like an excellent idea! If you are in southern California or
anywhere else with SMOG, you may want to divert the first 15 minutes away
from your holding tank. The first rain here in lala land is sometimes
acidic!

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"itten" wrote in message
I was thinking of using rain water to top of my pond due to evaporation
and or water changes. Is there an easy way to do this? I have some 5
gallon buckets, but I want more volume. I was thinking of using my
metal roof as a collector. Does anyone do this? Is there any harm in
using rain water instead to tap water with chlorimine? I have a few
Koi and goldfish and I don't want them harmed.