Old 16-06-2003, 03:20 AM
susabean

Default cranesbill geranium

Thanks, all! They look fine, still bloomin' away......they are a lovely
shade of deep blue/purple, and I really love them! I love to watch the bees
flit through them, and the bumble bees trying to put their full weight into
the blossoms just make me laugh! I do think I might need to extend the bed,
though!

thanks again,
Tammy

--
The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
Henry Ward Beecher

Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of
the originality.
Beatrix Potter

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
William Butler Yeats

www.pictureparables.com

---