Old 16-06-2003, 04:56 AM
Sue Alexandre

Default Pond Pix

Thanks, Denise..... all ponds are a thing of beauty, and a labor of love!
Speaking of "petting our fish", I'm wondering if we are doing them any
physical harm by doing that, like maybe removing some of their
slimecoat?????? One of my koi just loves to swim back and forth between my
fingers and get petted on both sides at the same time, but I can't help
thinking it's not good for them. Any thoughts?
Sue

"Denise" wrote in message
AWESOME pond, Sue! Really looks like it's always been there.

Love the friendly fish too. My newest one, a butterfly koi, is feeling
very at home and lets me hand feed and pet now :-)

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc