Old 16-06-2003, 05:08 AM
PLMerite

Default It's June But The Furnace Is Still Running

"DKat" wrote in message
t...
Every reputable Scientist at this point concurs that global warming is a
fact. This is no longer disputed. Global warming does NOT mean that we

all
have San Diego weather. It means that we have higher variance (more
extremes) in our weather patterns. More floods, more hurricanes, more

hard
blizzards, more droughts, etc. Our oceans are the earths heat sinks and

are
what drive our weather.

Funny, I thought "global" warming meant the "globe" was getting "warmer."

Blaming warming for increased polar ice is like saying that boiling water
creates ice cubes.

Regards, PLMerite