Old 16-06-2003, 05:32 AM
Snooze

Default Petting the fish

"jammer" wrote in message
Never in a million years did i think i would be petting my fish with
my finger. It was cool and definately a first! Guess he missed me.

In a country where you can stick the word "anti-bacterial" on anything, and
thousands of germphobic morons will fork over billions of dollars annually
so they can constantly bath the good and bad bacterial in low doses of
antibiotics and help raise the resistance level.

And yet in the same country we've got porgers who willingly stick their
hands into stagnant water filled with fish poop, rotting algae and barley
straw, and then tell all their online friends that they touched a fish
covered in mucus-like-slime.

To quote Russian comic, Yakov Smirnoff, "What a country!"

Sameer