Old 16-06-2003, 04:04 PM
GrampysGurl

Default Perennials question

Your local nursery owner will be able to help you. Don't expect the garden
section
people at Wal*Mart or other discount stores to know much. Go to a real
nursery
that doesn't sell anything but plants & trees.

Jan, USDA Zone 3

Some of them don't know either. My favorite spot to shop honestly has no clue
about plants, they started as a florist and grew from there. Funny thing is
they have the best plants in town, they keep them watered, dead headed and have
a quick turnover so nothing is old there... They also have better pricing by a
buck or two so I always stop there first... They love me and give me further
discounts at the register... Which also keeps me coming back.
Colleen
Zone 5 Connecticut