Old 16-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Sue

Default How to get rid of gekko, little skinks in the house

I have to agree with Jock. They are great for keeping the insect population
down especially the mozzies and crickets. We have them all over the place
here, we also have many 20c sized frogs. The little eyes peering out from
behind the toilet cistern can be a bit off putting at times. I have stopped
using toilet products because I didn't want to poison them. I would rather
clean up a few (OK many) droppings. Flyscreens etc definitely do not seem
to stop them.
From talking to others in the town that are less tolerant, it would seem
that there is little you can do to deter them once they choose your house.

Sue Karratha WA.