Old 16-06-2003, 04:09 PM
Joe B.

Default Tiny flies- a hazard for young indoor plants?

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 9:44:55 +0100, Tumbleweed wrote
(in message ):

BTW, it seems peverse to worry about 'noxious orthodox pesticides' (whatever
they are) if you or the people in your flat are directly inhaling various
actually known-to-be-toxic substances into your lungs on a regular basis!

Indeed, but I'm a non-smoker and would have to find some third party to
supply dogends if I needed them. Not a request that I was looking forward to
making, I must say.

Thanks for the feedback. I will regard the flies with amused benevolence in
future.

--
Joe B. remove composer for email