Old 16-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Toni

Default Non co2 nutrient plan?

" wrote in message
I'd recommend using CO2 gas tank for your goal here. It'll allow you
to feed more, have more fish, do water changes etc and have faster
growing plants.

Somehow I knew you'd be telling me that.
OK- I will reduce the watts while I begin studying CO2 systems.
Any plug and play ready systems you'd recommend?

While I really do appreciate your comments, I am still afraid of CO2. I'm
afraid of ugly tanks and tubing in my home, I'm afraid of compressed gas,
and I know I'll not know how to hook it all up. I'll bang the tanks against
my walls lugging them in and out and the gauges will confuse me.
Feh!

There is nothing for me to do now but set out on my *very steep* learning
curve.
Thank you for the time it took to formulate your response.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm