Old 16-06-2003, 08:01 PM
Sue Alexandre

Default Pond Pix

Thanks, Lee, nice of you to write. Actually the primary reason I wanted
the biggest rocks I could handle around the pond is because people (and
pets, too!) just can't seem to resist STANDING on the rock edges. I don't
think I would ever walk up to someone's pond and stand on a rock, I'd bend
over and look, but almost everyone who comes to see the pond automatically
steps up. I KNEW I would have that problem with kids in the neighborhood,
thus, the large rocks SOLIDLY placed, but I never dreamed they would have to
support the 280 lb. next door neighbor, who, no matter how many times I say
"Harvey, those rocks weren't really put there to support you, they're for
decoration" he can't seem to resist. Or maybe this is MY fault. Maybe if I
hadn't placed big ones there they wouldn't be tempted. Hmmmmm.......
Sue

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
Wow Sue, great job! I envy your large rocks . . . big boulders always make
it look more "real". And I was gonna tell you that the turtle pond looked
like it was escape proof, until I read all the other messages G. Ah,
where's there's a will, there's a way! Great work, Girl!

Lee

"Sue Alexandre" wrote in message
OK, thought I'd do my part and post some pix of my main pond and my

brand
new turtle pond. And since it was/is gorgeous here today (finally!) I

had
no excuse NOT to go out and take some digital pix.
http://pub14.bravenet.com/photocente...num=1121001058

Hope that works!
Sue