Old 16-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Ophelia

Default Elderflower wine

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
In article , Roy Bailey
writes
Help! We have picked a large bucketful of elderflowers to make our

favourite
wine, but we can neither find the recipe book nor remember the exact

recipe
(because we didn't make any last year.)

We normally use one which involves the flowers, sugar, white wine

concentrate,
citric acid, yeast nutrient and yeast.

Does anyone have any good recipes, please?

Every year Joan makes Elderflower Champagne, which is the fizzy summer
drink with just a tiny amount of alcohol in it, very popular with
kiddies. It uses no yeast, just elderflower heads, lemons and sugar.

I used to make this for the children when they were young too but I lost the
recipe. I would like to make it now for my grandson. Please would Joan
share the recipe... oh and the druid one might be nice to have too? )

Ophelia