Old 16-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Litl Fish

Default ideal security hedge?

Thanks Peter, I've only had a brief look at info on pruning, and now realise
it's quite an art, although I've got some pretty grandiose scheme for the
hedge, just have to learn how to implement it!

And thanks also to Chris, yes, we have a young (1 y.o.) dog, a Staffy Bull
Terrier, she's already giving notice to passersby ... but she was inside on
the night of the palm heist!

"Bushy" wrote in message
The bouganvillea will create more thorns on the limbs that have been

pruned
and more flower growth on the fresh limbs. You can train the limbs to head
where you like and can create a great fence with a little time, patience

and
a good pair of welding gloves.

Hope this helps,
Peter