Old 16-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default Automatic Misting Controll Switch

It is intended, as Al says, for seedlings of terrestrial plants that must be
kept constantly damp.

I have a 110V version (From Griffith GH Supply) and used it as a way to
avoid misting if the "sail" has not dried out since the last time. What I
mean is, rather than misting when the sail gets light and lifts (as
designed), I only get misting when my timer and it coincide to apply power
to the solenoid valve.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

I ran across this unique mist controller:
http://www.phytotronics.com/new.htm#leaf

Has anyone had any experience with this method of controlling misters?