Old 17-06-2003, 03:56 AM
RichToyBox

Default So many fish dying

You see the qualifiers in that statement. GOOD, someone that knows... I
have seen a few, but not in the larger shops, and not all of the small shops
by any means.
--
RichToyBox

"*muffin*" wrote in message
. If you can, take one of the fish to a good
pet store that has a microscope and someone that knows what to do with

it,

uh, there is SUCH a thing as a GOOD pet store???

in one, there were 4 dead koi in the tank,, I asked if I could wait till

the
next shipment for some ( they were on sale last month),, nope,, I was

told,
fish die...PLUS they tell me they never feed the fish in certain tanks, as
the food just gets sucked up the filter!

in another store........ there was a BIG ulcer 'hole' on the top of a

fish,,
I asked,, uh , shouldn't that be quarantined?? I just got a