Old 17-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Sue Alexandre

Default Pond Pix

LOL Thanks, Cyber, but unfortunately, this big guy is also the LOUDEST guy
in the neighborhood. He's all heart, dumb as a rock, nothing but sweetness
and caring, not a malicious bone in his body, and he would bellow back, even
louder "I'm so sorry - I forgot! I never meant to make you mad - please,
please, pleeeeeeease, don't be mad at me!" and the neighbors would think I
was the biggest b*tch that ever walked the planet. Besides, I can't shout
what you suggested.... I can't figure out what the last "endearing" name is
in your quote. LOL Of course, I can come up with a few good guesses.
Who knows - next time I'm feeling "hormonal" and I see him threatening the
stability of my rocks, something similar may just spew from my mouth - I'll
let you know if it works.
Sue

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
news:20030616132333.002ea623.cyber_wizard@mindspri ng.com...
On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:02:13 -0400
"Sue Alexandre" wrote:

thus, the large rocks SOLIDLY placed, but I never dreamed they would
have to support the 280 lb. next door neighbor, who, no matter how
many times I say"Harvey, those rocks weren't really put there to
support you, they're for decoration" he can't seem to resist. Or
maybe this is MY fault. Maybe if I hadn't placed big ones there they
wouldn't be tempted. Hmmmmm....... Sue

In the loudest voice of which you are capable, scream, "Get off my
G*dd*mned rocks and /stay/ off, *ssh*le!"
Worked for me very well.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.