Old 17-06-2003, 01:44 PM
Bob Adkins

Default Ducklings hatched in courtyard, will they live on grass alone?

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:32:13 -0500, John Hines wrote:

Lori wrote:

I believe Ned is talking about ducklings.

He spoke of Canadian Geese having ducklings, didn't he? I don't have
the post now to check.... if I am wrong about what I thought, my
apologies.

No, there are Canada Geese doing ok, but two ducklings, which are not
doing too well.

he little guys need protein or they will die quick. Feed them ASAP. Turtle
and fish food will do in a pinch until you can get some duck chow. T

Bob