Old 17-06-2003, 02:08 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Garbage Can Clay Filter

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Sorry BV, we are having too much fun at your expense! We should not treat
you like dirt....I mean clay.......;-)

Leave the clay alone! It's very good for your Koi's digestive system! I
pay to buy clay to dump in my water!

How much do you need? I have a specialized clay product that has the clay
already suspended in water. I can truck it over to you.

The McGyver filter is working it seems. I have decided to periodically pump
the pump in the filter and pump out into the yard, as I squeeze the batting.
I am getting thick orange muck out. I am going to buy Amquel this week, and
just slowly do water changes using the MCGyver filter. The water is
clearing, albeit slowly.

BV.