Old 17-06-2003, 03:20 PM
PLMerite

Default It's June But The Furnace Is Still Running

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message
et...

"PLMerite" wrote in message

"DKat" wrote in message
t...
Every reputable Scientist at this point concurs that global
warming is a fact. This is no longer disputed. Global warming
does NOT mean that we all have San Diego weather. It means that
we have higher variance (more extremes) in our weather patterns.
More floods, more hurricanes, more hard blizzards, more droughts,
etc. Our oceans are the earths heat sinks and are what drive our
weather.

Funny, I thought "global" warming meant the "globe" was getting
"warmer."

Blaming warming for increased polar ice is like saying that boiling
water creates ice cubes.

Global warming also causes sunspots...

Just so long as it doesn't cause acne. I had enough of that once.

Regards, PLMerite