Old 17-06-2003, 03:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Pond Plants for postage!

"jammer" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:15:40 -0400, "BenignVanilla"
m wrote:

I have just one. My neighbor gave it to me and told me to buy no more,
because it will replicate like crazy. I am impatient. I want my clay out,
and my plants in. *laugh*

BV.

I had one that survived the frigid winter (I tied it to a brick and
sunk it.....try this) and over the last 2 weeks it has given two
offspring and gotten quite a bit bigger. I can see where one will be
just fine. I am almost glad the other three didnt make the winter.

I guess it heard me post this. I went back there this weekend, and the WH
has two sprouts off the sides. My lily has a bud up as well.

BV.