Old 17-06-2003, 03:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Pond Plants for postage!

"Scooter" wrote in message
om...
BV - I have moslty wild-caught plants in my pond. Be sure the ones you
get aren't protected or rare. I have had cattails but they quickly
outgrow their containers, so think BIG first. The roots are also very
invasive and can actually puncture liners too.
I have 6 or 7 wild iris I brought home from a local pond. They were so
small that you couldn't tell if they were weeds or cattails or what.
Turned out to be all beautiful violet/purple irises, except for one
yellow one. Have fun and let us know what you find.
Scooter

Funny. I bought a cattail a bunch of other plants this year. My cattail is
the one plant that is not doing well.

BV.