Old 17-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Paul Below

Default Moles!!

On 16 Jun 2003 20:46:30 -0700, (mm) wrote:

Has anyone had luck with
stopping moles??

I used caster oil, in a hose attachment, sprayed over the lawn area
and then watered in real good.

Two applications last summer, the moles all packed up and left and
haven't been back yet. Although I am sure they will return
eventually.

The previous owners here tried those battery operated rods that make a
noise. I don't think they worked very well, if at all.

First, I tried a mixture of red pepper, tobasco, and soap mixed with
water and poured into a runway. All that did was cause the mole to
move over a couple of feet. But then I tried the caster oil and that
worked.