Old 04-03-2003, 01:27 AM
Evar Grieg

Default Introducing "CATNIP AND KEROSENE GRASS"

Candlenut Books is pleased to introduce "CATNIP AND KEROSENE GRASS - What
Plants Teach Us About Life" by Gina Mohammed, PhD

ISBN 0-9731097-0-X

In this inspirational self-help book, Dr. Gina Mohammed relates some of the
simple yet poignant lessons that we can take from plants and their ways.
Whether it is benefiting from trials, secrets to long life, using your
talents – or just being yourself – the plant world is rich with silent
wisdom for our daily lives. The result is a refreshing collection of
snippets that will delight and inspire.

Makes a lovely gift book too!

Retail price is $13.95 in Canada ($9.95 in the U.S.)
100 pages, illustrated throughout.

Excerpts and author biography are available on our website:
www.CandlenutBooks.com