Old 17-06-2003, 05:44 PM
RedForeman

Default Free 12 Plants for the USA - You Pay S/H

I'm arguing about misapplication of the term "free".

Some morons just can't help but try and ruin someone else's good thing... it
usually boils down to jealousy, or ignorance.... in this case, could be
both....

after my recent "free" purchase from Chuck Gadd, I'm gonna spread as much of
my money to fellow hobbyists who are better growers than I, and I can't wait
until this moron speaks up and comments, let alone asks to purchase some....
I think his rude comments will resonate thru this group, and we'll remember
his banter like nails across a chalkboard.... he'll not get anything from
me...