Old 17-06-2003, 08:20 PM
Goose

Default advice needed for choosing flowers for full sun garden

hi,

we are a little late in clearing our front yard that we should have
done in spring. now the front yard is all brown.

we have never garden before and are not sure what to grow. we have two
rhododendrons that were there when we moved into the house.

it is a small yard. about 25 feet by 18 feet. it is a SE exposure.

we are thinking of getting a few nursery ready perennials and grow
some bulbs or seeds later in the fall.

can anyone suggest some low growing flowers for the border that will
flowers from june onwards?

thanks!

-goosy