Old 17-06-2003, 09:08 PM
jammer

Default Ducklings hatched in courtyard, will they live on grass alone?

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:44:50 -0500, Bob Adkins
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:42:46 -0500, Lori wrote:

DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT feed them!

You need to read the DNR site that deals with your area. There are
laws concerning Canadian Geese.

The subjects was ducks, not geese.

However, I am appalled at your advice about the geese. If I see a starving
baby animal, the laws can go to the devil. What kind of law would kill an
animal it was written to protect? Sometimes you must ignore the letter of
the law and do the right thing.

Bob

I rehabilitate wild orphaned birds or just raise fallen babies. If i
didn't go against the law, i would have dead hawks several times a
year, for i am forbidden to care for them without a Birds of Prey
Liscence. I will never turn my back on anything in need of help.