Old 17-06-2003, 09:08 PM
rtk

Default Losing 400 gallons per day

and it's not from the filter or the edges, so it has to be from the
bottom of a 2000 gallon pond. What's the easiest solution? The pond
was put in by someone who keeps saying he'll come out and look at it,
but he never shows up. His helper says it's my fault for adjusting the
rocks around the falls, but it's not coming from there. So what can I
do? It's a very frustrating situation. I've thought of laying down a
liner on top of the one that's there, but that seems terribly difficult
because of all the rocks that would have to be moved.

Ruth Kazez