Old 17-06-2003, 09:57 PM
Bob Doyle

Default GrowBox

"Melissa H." wrote in message
news:qo8Ga.66200$%42.58766@fed1read06...
Has anyone used an indoor garden? I am trying to find out how they work.
I am really interested in theGrowBox.
www.thegrowbox.com

I don't know about the Growbox specifically, but indoor gardens work on the
same principles as outdoor, basically. Living things need food, air, light
and water. Indoor systems use lighting that simulates the spectrum of
outdoor light, a growing medium such as rockwool and liquid nutrients mixed
with water to feed the plant.

Indoor growing (or hydroponics) is well known for allowing common people to
grow orchids indoors, among other things. Not sure about bamboo, though :-)

regards,

Bob Doyle