Old 17-06-2003, 11:23 PM
John Rutz

Default Address of site

Anne Lurie wrote:
Orrrrrrr, we could do it the old-fashioned way before MS software wanted to
do *everything* for us -- we copy/paste! That worked fine for me, even
without www.

So now we can get on to the business of enjoying the pictures that Phyllis &
Jim are so graciously sharing with us.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

I cant get it no matter what i try dangit

"Jeanie" wrote in message
news
www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley
You have to put www. infront of it to be blue.

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message .. .

Thanks Just me

I stand corrected: It is an address rather than a link. Here is the
address. OE does not recognize it as a link and won't make it blue!

home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

--
_____________________________________________ _
Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at:

jogathon.net

_____________________________________________ _
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message

What link?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message ...

Hi all,

Jim has been tinkering with our year-old website. The pictures are

more

up

to date and he has learned how to reload it when he has more to put

up.

The link at the bottom of this email takes you there. Enjoy if you

want.

Phyllis

--
_____________________________________________ _
Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at:

jogathon.net

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com