Old 18-06-2003, 01:20 AM
DigitalVinyl

Default ID the "weed"

I've got a plant in with my sage--which I mistook for sage at first.
Now I wonder what it is. Doesn't match any of the weeds I've been
pulling. I'm waiting for some cumin to sprout nearby--which I think
did. I have a little grassy seedlings--which it might be.

I couldn't get a picture of it, but the true leaves have two less
common characteristics. I drew a crude picture of it. (gotta go buy a
digital camera!)

http://members.aol.com/digitalvinyl66/amongsage.gif

It is an oval(ovate) leaf of fairly uniform width and so far smooth
edges (largest leaves 1.5" long). It has three major veins radiating
out from the stem and the tip has a tiny "dimple" instead of a point.

Thanks.
DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)