Old 18-06-2003, 01:56 AM
Warwick

Default Plastic plant pots

In article ,
says...
In ,
Kate Morgan typed:
How does one get rid of the blooming things?

I generate these by t eh hundred when planting gardens. I take them to the
local recycling centre and stand them by one of the garden waste tips -
often then have been nabbed by another dumper before i have left!

I tend to end up by the end of the season with loads of small ones. I
asked our local garden centre if I could add them to their 'free to good
homes' stack and they were happy to let them in proveided I'd hosed them
down and they didn't enter the centre itself.

This week they're offering 'free to good homes' on potato/bulb racks but
I can't dig up the bulbs due to the next batch of stuff coming in and
the tatties were late in planting so won't be coming out for a while.

Warwick