Old 18-06-2003, 02:20 AM
Steve Coyle

Default plants over aerobic septic

Howdy folks,
In regards to Rusty's response.

Eastern gamagrass (Tripsacum dactyloides).

Do you have drawings/specs for an aerobic spray system?

Rusty Mase

Don't have the engineers drawings/specs. I''ve been teetering on
the edge of a decision till the last possible moment in case
something convinces me to go with a mound evapo transpiration system
instead,
but if you are interested in how they work, here is a web site from
the city of Austin:

http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/wri/treat5.htm

This is a remarkably hard decision and I'm glad I was only presented
with two alternatives, if I had three choices I would have had a
nervous breakdown.
My wanting to know about plants was in part wanting to figure out
how these choices were going to fit into the landscape design.

Steve Coyle