Old 18-06-2003, 03:32 AM
Pinkpggy

Default Koi by Kierin

Bonnie wrote I just returned from seeing my first quality koi. WOW,

I've only seen them in magazines but you can get
a serious case of koi envy. Can you IMAGINE a heron spearing a $12,000 koi?
Wonder how the folks with the really expensive koi keep them?

k30a

We went to the Koi show here last year and some of them were incredible to

look at. They had a drawing for a 6 inch Koi that was valued at $500. We
didn't even enter the contest. I was afraid if we put a fish worth that much
in the pond, for sure something would get it.

Jan
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/us.html