Old 18-06-2003, 06:42 AM
Jan Flora

Default Fertilizer & Tomatoes in Pots question

In article , Frogleg
wrote:

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:25:09 -0800, (Jan Flora)
wrote:

[...]

a later post -- What's the problem with 5-gallon paint buckets?
They're not exactly in a class with a urinal planted with marigolds on
the front lawn. You could spray them black or green or terra-cotta to
make less conspicuous, I suppose.

It's just a personal preference. I don't like kitchens that are painted orange
either, but some people love them.

5-gallon buckets are for carrying horse tack, grain, axle grease, water,
my horse shoeing tools, but in my camp, we don't use them for planters.
I use a bucket for a chair, while sitting around a campfire all the time : )

Jan