Old 18-06-2003, 08:08 AM
Paul Kelly

Default Man Shot Dead over hedge dispute !

In news:MPG.1959c0afbc2b64a5989799@lateinos,
Warwick typed:

I got rid of the fecking big leyandii across the bottom of my garden
over a year ago just after we moved in. My house was the last South
facing back garden in a cul-de-sac. Down the West/North edge of our
garden we have seen teh following activity...

2 conservatories erected, 1 barren/weedscape cleared and 1 planning
application for a slightly larger conservatory. That's a direct result
of a few conifers going bye bye and the households getting some
morning sun.

How to make friends and influence people! I bet you were flavour of the
month!

pk