Old 18-06-2003, 11:56 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Working LINK to Jim and Phyllis Website

Hi zookeeper,

You are right about the system calling for the forward slashes....I made the
changes so the link is correct on this post.

My browser, however, goes ahead and modifies the search! When I click the
incorrect link, it goes ahead and finds the correct link. In effect, it
corrects my typo...with the result that I missed it when I tried it out.

Thanks for the correction.

Jim

See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"zookeeper" wrote in message
Phyllis and Jim Hurley wrote:
Hi folks,

Thanks for the concerted effort to figure out how to get a link right.

The
one at the bottom of this message worked for me when I clicked on it. I
hope it does the same for you.

http://www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

I had to reverse the 3rd and 4th backslashes to forward slashes:

http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley

--
zookeeper