Old 18-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Bill Oliver

Default Beautiful garden tools I just ordered

In article ,
Beecrofter wrote:

More important, stainless steel is very hard, which is why better kitchen
knives are NOT stainless. The material is almost impossible to sharpen
without a machine, and chefs need to touch up knives constantly, using a
steel.

Bullshit, you just have to bear down a little harder.

That's why I use a hammer. Don't have to sharpen it at all, and it's a
tenderizer, too ! Gives my meat an interesting fractal look. Anything worth
incising is worth lacerating, as my daddy always used to say.

billo