Old 18-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Steve and Lisa

Default Mosquito Traps and Koi Ponds

The article in Consumer Reports did also states that one should try the
traditional methods before purchasing (lotions/sprays etc) because they
don't catch all the mosquitoes. We just don't go out after dark here as the
mozzies eat hubby alive. (I jokingly tell him they fly around saying "Fee Fi
Fo Fum....I smell the blood of an Englishman.)

Our city in Northeastern Ohio sprays once a week for mozzies.....drives up
and down the streets spraying.

Also....If any of your neighbors have gutters that need cleaning, this also
is a spot for mozzie breeding as they contain stagnant water...and can be
part of the problem in any neighborhood.

Lisa
"Steve Noel" wrote in message
I got my mosquito magnet new off ebay about 3 weeks ago for 250.00. I
now have about 20 or so dead mosquitos, save your money. Or better I
will sell you mine .
Steve