Old 18-06-2003, 03:20 PM
Gary Woods

Default Lotus

(bern) wrote:

I have tried several different types of hardy Lotus over the years,
treating them essentially the same as the hardy lillies.

What size container are they in? I've only lost Lotus plants when I waited
too long (4 years) to divide and they got horribly potbound. It's a tough
call, because you don't get any flowers the year your divide. I did kill
one that way; it's been a bad few years, but I'm getting back to where I
need to be now, including rejuvenating pond, garden, and just
coincidentally, self.

Amazing how that works!

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods