Old 18-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Rusty Mase

Default Beautiful garden tools I just ordered

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:32:23 GMT, animaux wrote:
So, am I the devil now?

No, I am just mad that you have no rocks in your soils to dull your
spades.

The main tool I have is a 25 pound breaker bar that I sharpen by
dragging it up and down my concrete driveway. I have broken two post
hole diggers putting in fence post holes. One of my neighbors got all
the permits and training to use dynamite to get through the rocks and
I thought of doing that too.

Rusty Mase